Choose the right product design Software for your team save your investment and for optimized Workstation hardware. Mostly used CAD Software or Mechanical Computer-Aided Design (MCAD) Programs are SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Dassault Catia and Autodesk Inventor...
Graphics cards, also known as GPUs, serve two roles in workstation computers. In games: They accelerate 3D visuals, using their hardware power to determine the correct frame rate and resolution for all the visual effects to expect from new games. For digital...
SOLIDWORKS® 2019 delivers many enhancements and improvements, most created in direct response to customer requests. Solidworks 2019 mainly focusing on improving day-to-day productivity
- Faster download of the Installation Manager,
- Smarter drawing update to reduce drawing rebuilds,
- Dramatic performance improvements in eDrawings graphics display,
- A new open progress dialog for Drawings that helps to skip the loading of additional sheets easily.
Huge graphics performance gains and optimized workflows help to design easily the largest and complex assemblies.
- Entire Graphics pipeline is changed in SOLIDWORKS 2019 to handle large assemblies. SOLIDWORKS 2019’s New Graphics Engine is 20-30 times faster in graphics response.
- Enhanced DeFeature tool helps to create efficient assemblies and protecting the Intellectual Property
- Easy creation and editing of exploded views of your assemblies and quick and easy creation of complex assembly documentation and deliverables.
Depending on model size and resolution, our recommendations for graphics card selections with smooth frame rates (>30fps) when Enhanced graphics performance option enabled:
|Assembly Size \ Resolution||1080P (1920×1080)||4K (3840×2160)|
|Small (<1 million parts)||Quadro P620 or higher||Quadro P1000 or higher|
|Medium (>1 million parts)||Quadro P1000 or higher||Quadro P2000 or higher|
|Large (>10 million parts)||Quadro P4000 or higher||Quadro P5000 or higher|
Acceptance of New and latest Technology:
- SOLIDWORKS 2019 take advantage of gesture sketching to quickly and intuitively capture design ideas from any touch-enabled device with 3D Markup using touch and gesture sketching and running Windows 10.
- SOLIDWORKS Extended Reality (XR) a new way to interact with CAD models using Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). Improved augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) capabilities
Complete and detailed attention:
- SOLIDWORKS 2019 enables the user to capture a complete digital representation of any design.
- Mesh Modeling capabilities improve the capability to work with mesh geometry, streamlining reverse engineering and topology optimization.
- Interacting with models in new ways,
- Improved augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) capabilities
- Improved on large design review mode helps to edit assemblies in large design review mode.
For Microsoft Windows Operating System products:
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
For SOLIDWORKS Server products:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
eDrawings for Mac:
- macOS Sierra (10.12)
- OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- Processor: Intel Xeon 3.3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 or more
- ECC RAM recommended
- Graphics Card: Top performing GPU from AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA
- Drives: SSD drives
SOLIDWORKS 2019 can tackle the most complex challenges with ease and helps to create great products faster, and more cost-effectively.
For Workstation Rentals, Desktop Computer Rentals and Mobile Workstation Rentals with Graphics Cards at best prices – Contact +91 9036010005, Global Nettech have top brands like HP and Dell all in one Workstation PCs Send an Enquiry to Enquiry@globalnettech.com
Global Nettech (www.globalnettech.com)
Address: 838, 11th Cross Rd, 1st Stage, 3rd Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Phone: +91 90360 10005