NVIDIA RTX A4500 # CUDA Cores: 7168 # RT Cores: 56 # Tensor Cores: 224 Interfaces: 4x DisplayPorts 1.4 Memory: 20GB GDDR6 ECC NVIDIA RTX A2000 # CUDA Cores: 3328 # RT Cores: 26 # Tensor Cores: 104 Interfaces: 4x mDP Memory: 6GB GDDR6 NVIDIA T1000 # CUDA...
Choose the right product design Software for your team save your investment and for optimized Workstation hardware. Mostly used CAD Software or Mechanical Computer-Aided Design (MCAD) Programs are SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Dassault Catia and Autodesk Inventor...
The Dell Precision Optimizer an automated tool to set up Workstation configuration to get ISV application performance which is included on every Precision Workstation at no additional cost
Instead of spending up to 30 hours to get performance profile, IT Admins can centrally manage Dell Precision Optimizer using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or KACE to remotely optimize systems in their corporate environment to save time.
The Dell Precision Optimizer
- Increases System reliability with automated system updates,
- Provides certified graphics drivers and
- Value-add plug-ins for storage and GPU, and
- Provides system utilization reports.
How to maximize your application performance?
Choose your application with one click and the Optimizer dynamically adjusts your system settings so you get the best performance possible. The Optimizer runs in the background and automatically adjusts settings such as Intel® Hyper-Threading, number of CPU cores, processor priority, graphics and power.
Really Dell Precision Optimizer increases application performance by up to 121 percent.
- Centrally manage using SCCM or KACE — As IT Admin, deploy the Dell Precision Optimizer on multiple machines with headless client (non UI) option using SCCM or KACE. Based on centralized IT policies, remotely enable application profiles on behalf of end-users to optimize application performance, deliver new profiles, and track application usage from SCCM or KACE. Also, remotely gather analytics from a single user or a group of users and create performance, reliability, and usage reports to assess, plan, and address resource needs for your organization.
- Improve system reliability — The Optimizer provides all available drivers, firmware and software updates with one click. Schedule automated updates or generate a System Health Report to proactively monitor your system.
- Get ISV certified graphics drivers — View the graphics driver status on your system and get recommendations for ISV certified graphics drivers based on the applications you are using. Download and install certified graphics driver to run the ISV applications in the environment they are certified for.
- Address resource bottlenecks with analytics — The Optimizer analyzes your system and workloads to verify you have the right resources for the most challenging tasks. Take advantage of fully automated system monitoring to identify storage, graphics or system needs as they arise. Know that your workstation is fit for the job with the dashboard view. It displays processor, storage, memory, and graphics utilization in real time or over a specified tracking period. Also create reports and graphs to compare workloads. Get enhanced intelligence on CPU and Graphics with an over-application performance widget displaying real-time analytics. Track utilization across all logical processors and all GPUs found on your system while you are working. Proactively address resource bottlenecks by getting smart notifications when CPU, memory, and storage utilization reach pre-defined threshold levels.
- Accelerate storage performance — Download the Intel® Cache Acceleration Software – Workstation (Intel® CAS-W) from the Optimizer. This enterprise-grade caching acceleration software, exclusive to Precision Workstations, eliminates storage I/O bottlenecks and improves application performance on your Workstation.
- Produce stunningly photorealistic images — Download and install the Radeon ProRender graphics plug-ins from the Optimizer to enable ray-tracing on the AMD or NVIDIA GPUs and render images with high degree of visual realism.
- Get performance guidance for your ISV applications — The Optimizer provides performance insights and configuration recommendations from Dell Performance Engineering based on your application usage
- Connect directly to Dell from the Track and Analyze tab for system component upgrades and accessories.
The Dell Precision Optimizer is compatible with desktop & mobile workstations to supports the following applications:
- Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS/CC
- Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS/CC
- Adobe® After Effects® CS/CC
- Adobe® Media Encoder® CS/CC
- Adobe® SpeedGrade® CC
- Adobe® Illustrator® CC
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® – Interactive
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® – Computional
- Autodesk® AutoCAD®
- Autodesk® Inventor®
- Autodesk® MotionBuilder®
- Autodesk® Mudbox®
- Autodesk® Maya®
- Autodesk® Revit®
- Avid Media Composer®
- Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks®
- Dassault Systèmes CATIA®
- Dell Precision Factory Default Settings
- PTC® Creo®
- Siemens NX™
- Schlumberger Petrel
- Bentley® MicroStation
- ANSYS® Fluent
- ANSYS® Workbench
- Sonar Cakewalk
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Landmark DecisionSpace® G1