Choose the right product design Software for your team save your investment and for optimized Workstation hardware. Mostly used CAD Software or Mechanical Computer-Aided Design (MCAD) Programs are SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Dassault Catia and Autodesk Inventor...
Why so many major companies investing in Metaverse Digital world?
Metaverse could build a world using both virtual and augmented reality as a daily part of our experience. Every person will have a character that represents themselves in the Metaverse called an avatar. Imagine the ability to try on different costumes and how that...
Dell 5820 AVID Qualified System Specification:
5820 Hardware Configuration – Quadro Workstation Solution
Supported Intel Xeon Scalable family (Skylake) CPU Choices
- Xeon W-2133 3.6 Ghz, turbo up to 3.9Ghz 6-core
- Xeon W-2135 3.7 Ghz, turbo up to 4.5Ghz 6-core
- Xeon W-2145 3.7 Ghz, turbo up to 4.5Ghz 8-core
- Xeon W-2155 3.3 Ghz, turbo up to 4.5Ghz 10-core
- NVIDIA P1000 4GB PCI-e video board
- NVIDIA P2000 5GB PCI-e video board
- NVIDIA P4000 8GB PCI-e video board
- AMD Radeon Pro WX5100 8GB PCI-e video board
- AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 8GB PCI-e video board
System Disk Drive – 500 GB (recommended) SATA SSD. Dell offers higher performing solid-state, NVMe, and SAS boot drive options which are acceptable. Recommend a Dell qualified drive be selected.
Standard AVID memory configuration:
- Systems using the new Xeon W series Skylake CPU’s will use DDR4-2666MHz memory (up to 8 DIMMs per system)
- Each CPU has 4 memory lanes – optimal bandwidth when all 4 memory lanes filled
- 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 2666MHz ECC memory – (Requires four 8GB DIMMs) Memory modules must be installed according to manufacturer’s requirements
Optional AVID memory configuration:
- 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR4 2666 ECC memory – (Requires eight 8GB DIMMs)
- 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 2666 ECC memory – (Requires four 16GB DIMMs)
- 128GB (8 x 16GB) DDR4 2666 ECC memory – (Requires eight 16GB DIMMs)
Memory configuration constraints
- No other memory configurations are formally supported in AVID environments.
- Un-balanced memory configurations which mix and match memory module sizes and locations will result in a poor performing, non-optimal operating environment.
- NUMA should be disabled in BIOS
Storage support for the Dell 5820:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition with SP1 (SP1 required)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Pro / Enterprise 64-bit Edition Version 1703 or 1709 – (MC 8.5 or above)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Pro for workstations 64-bit Version 1709 – (MC 8.5 or above)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 – and 32-bit version, or Home or Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 or 8.1 – any version
Rental from Global Nettech carries the industry’s top brands like Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Apple. Other products such as laptop rental, mobile workstations rental, Apple Mac Desktop and Mac Laptop Rental services With Support Center in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore location, and affiliates around the nation, Global Nettech is suited to cater the needs of your company—wherever you are.
Get in touch
No. 838, 11th Cross, 1st stage
3rd Block, HBR, Layout
Bangalore – 560043