In today's fast-paced world, businesses of all sizes and types cannot be caught up in the costly IT equipment rut that can put a business in the red zone. These items are expensive and not cost-efficient when trying to start a new business or keep a struggling one...
Computer Workstation rental is a growing trend due to the convenience and affordability of this smart option. Buying a Computer Workstation isn't the best choice for everyone. Sometimes your technology needs dictate another solution. To determine whether Computer...
Looking for the Rental Workstation but not sure which one is right for you?
We did a comparison of workstation
- HP Z420 Workstation, Dell Precision T3600, Dell Precision T3610 Workstation
- HP Z620 Workstation, Dell Precision T5600, Dell Precision T5610 Workstation
- HP Z820 Workstation, Dell Precision T7600, Dell Precision T7610 Workstation
- HP Z440 Workstation, Dell Precision T5810
- HP Z640 Workstation, Dell Precision T7810
- HP Z840 Workstation, Dell Precision T7820
- HP Z4 G4 Workstation, Dell Precision T5820
- HP Z6 G4 Workstation, Dell Precision T7820
- HP Z8 G4 Workstation, Dell Precision T7920
Workstations enable you to innovate without boundaries, expanding as your workflow grows. Also, Dell & HP z Workstations are highly customizable.
HP z4 vs HP z440
HP Z4 Workstation
HP Z440 workstation
- The platform are based on Intel’s Nehalem architecture, and HP’s Z400 and HP Z600 systems (Or) Dell Precision T3500 and Dell Precision T5500 accompany it lower down the range.
- The Z800/ T7500 sits at the top of the range of workstations, a successor to its XW series. The Z800/ T7500 is aimed at serious computing tasks where multiple processors and huge amounts of memory bandwidth are required.
- It features brushed aluminum side panels and integrated ergonomic handles as well as tool-less design with easy access to the components. Dell T7500/ HP Z800 has been the company’s flagship workstation for a while, one that has been through a number of iterations, all of which used the same chassis.
- It has been replaced by the Dell T7600/ Z820 which adopted the same chassis.
- The casing offers a modular component removal design as well as optional liquid cooling, hides cables to maximize airflow and offers spectacular expansion capabilities.
- At full stretch, the 1.1Kw 89% efficient power supply unit can push up to 12 CPU cores (for example, two six-core Intel Xeon X5660 processors with 12MB cache each), up to 192GB of RAM arranged in 12 banks of 16GB memory modules and up to 12 hard disk drives (four in its 3.5in bays and eight SAS (presumably 2.5in ones) in its three 5.25in ones) plus the ubiquitous optical drive.
- When it comes to expandability, an integrated 6-channel SATA and an integrated 8-channel SAS controller, bring the theoretical total hard disk drive count to 14. There’s six also PCI Express slots plus a PCI one, two GbE connectors (Broadcom 5764), a Realtek ALC262 audio chip, 12 USB ports (none USB 3.0), two Firewire ports, a bevy of audio ports and a pair of PS2 ports.
- Selection of these workstations for being is performance, and the single CPU has more than enough to get the job done. With its SSD and its CPU’s higher clock speed, the Dell T36XX / Z420 actually outperforms the dual processor Lenovo ThinkStation.
- The Z420 resides in a full-size tower very close in design to HP’s high-end client PCs, but with a few embellishments like an easy-to-grab handle built into the optical drive bay. Dell Precision T3600/ Dell T3610 has lots of room for internal expansion, with space for two more optical drives, one additional hard drive, another PCIe x16 graphics card, two PCIe x8 cards (one PCIe gen2, one PCIe gen3), one PCIe x4 card, and an old-school PCI card slot for good measure.
- There are four memory DIMM slots free (the system can handle up to 64GB), and seven SATA ports to support more drives than can fit in the chassis. It’s a lot of space, fitting for a mainstream workstation PC.
- There’s a 600W power supply to run it all. The case lid, card slots, optical drive bays, and the sleds for the hard drives are all tool-less. The system is easy to upgrade and service.
- The system’s outer I/O ports are also impressive, with five USB 2.0 ports and four USB 3.0 ports mixed among the front and back panel of the system. There are also two FireWire 400 ports (one front, one back) to support older drives you need to grab data from.
- A pair of PS/2 ports will support that mouse and keyboard that you just can’t work without. The four USB 3.0 ports are capable of 5Gpbs transfers, over ten times faster than the 480/400Mpbs you’d get from the older USB 2.0 or FireWire 400 technologies.
- Dell T5600/ Z620 is designed to satisfy the ever-growing demands of professionals who work with large and complex datasets, complex 3D models, require multiple displays, or for businesses that just need a high-performance and reliable system for their employees.
- Especially HP Z620 Workstation is quoted as having four times the memory capacity compared to last generation systems, a larger power supply, and support for single- or dual-socket processor configurations.
- It is also equipped with (up to) 24 discrete processor cores, making the Z620 seems quite a powerhouse when it comes to computing and visualization horsepower. The Z620 supports the E5-2600 series processors, offers 2x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, one PCIe 3.0 x8 slot (x4 electrically), one PCIe 2.0 x8 slot (also x4 electrically), a PCIe 2.0 x4/x1 slot, and one legacy PCI slot.
- There are bays for three 3.5-inch drives and two 5.25-inch externals. The 800W, 90% efficient power supply is capable of driving up to 300W of GPU power. The number of LAN ports has been bumped up to 2x Intel 1Gbit ports.
- It offers all of this while having an unobtrusive build and footprint as well as producing very little noise when the workstation is active.
- Built for high-end computing and visualization. The dual-processor Workstation delivers outstanding performance, industrial design, and tool-free serviceability in the most expandable chassis.
- With next-generation Intel Xeon processors, support for up to 24 processing cores, and the latest professional graphics to tackle even the most demanding projects.
- With its expandable design, the HP Z820 Workstation to produce your best work. Designed for a wide range of needs, the HP Z820 offers enhanced tool-free access and unbelievable power at quiet levels. The result is outstanding design in a system that is sleek and uncluttered—inside and out.
- The HP Z820 Workstation has a variety of Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 processors that enable next-generation PCI Express technology. With support for two processors, the HP Z and Dell Precision can operate with up to 24 processing cores, delivering ultimate performance.
- Featuring the C600 series chipset, LSI SAS 2308 controller, and dual Quick Path Interconnects between the processors, the two work together so to work more effectively.
- And optional Thunderbolt™ technology, you’ll transfer data at lightning-fast speeds with the ability to connect to high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices over a single Thunderbolt™ cable.
- Built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics from NVIDIA, the HP Z820/ Dell T7610 Workstation currently offers a wide range of cards from Pro 2D to ultra high-end 3D graphics to get the job done.
- With dual graphics processor support, the Dell T7600/ HP Z820 can drive up to eight displays, giving you the power and space you need to multitask like a pro. Plus, get the highest performing GPU computing solutions available in the Z family, like NVIDIA’s Maximus, on the HP Z820/ Dell T7610 workstation.
- Take your Workflow to the next level of performance, expandability, and no compromise on reliability in one single package.
- Single CPU Dell Precision T5810/ HP Z440 features a perfect mix price/ performance workstation with up to 8 discrete processor cores, up to 128 GB of RAM, and multiple storages and PCIe configuration options. To more power with the HP Z440 Workstation achieve massive computational performance with a single processor personal workstation delivering support for up to 8 cores and 4 GHz3 of processing power with Intel® Xeon processors.
- Add in powerful graphics from NVIDIA, support for up to 8 displays, lightning-fast data transfers using Thunderbolt™ 21 technology, game-changing speed with the HP Z Turbo Drive1, and HP Remote Graphics Software2 and you get a world-class workstation experience that never slows you down.
- When your job requires more, Workstation makes it easy. The HP Z440 Workstation, with its sleek 4U form factor, tool-less design, and built-in handles makes it simple to expand even in a racked data center environment. Easily configure memory, storage, graphics, and more to suit your needs today and in the future.
- With a choice of two power supply options including a 525W option and a 700W option with two power cables for high-power professional graphics. The tool-free chassis of the HP Z440 boasts low acoustics, single integrated Gb Ethernet, a front handle, rear ledge, storage bays, and is 4U rack mountable.
- And with the new HP Z Cooler for the HP Z440 Workstation which is innovative, ultra-quiet cooling solution has been designed to reduce system noise in your HP Z Workstation environment so you can focus on your project, even under the most demanding workloads.
- To redefine versatility and flexibility and expand your capabilities with the HP Z640 / Dell Precision T7810 Workstation, a system that lets you configure and reconfigure with ease to create your perfect solution.
- As you experience powerful performance, quiet computing, and tool-less access in a conveniently compact design. Concentrate on your work using a workstation that is quiet. When every inch, watt, and decibel matter count on the HP Z640 Workstation.
- HP Z DNA / Dell Precision Workstation maximizes your power while protecting your pocketbook with the dual Intel Xeon® processor configuration.3 Choose up to 8 memory DIMMs, up to 4 internal hard drives, optional Thunderbolt™ 2, and the HP Z TurboDrive.
- Take multitasking to a new level with support for up to eight displays. Configure your system with the most current settings and drivers with HP Performance Advisor. Access AMD and NVIDIA® professional graphics from Pro 2D to high-end 3D. Each HP Z640 Workstation works with HP Client Management Solutions.
Dell Precision and HP Z840 Workstation built for high-end computing and visualization, it delivers outstanding performance in one of the industry’s most expandable chassis.
The HP Z840 Workstation & Dell Precision T7820 with incredible processing power; professional graphics, maximized memory and internal storage capacity that help you create work that makes a statement. Enjoy USB and SATA ports, plus lightning-fast data transfers with optional Thunderbolt™ 2 technology.
Rely on HP’s industry leading security and comprehensive management solutions. Keep devices, data, and identities secure and easily managed with power tools from HP including HP BIOSphere and HP Touchpoint Manage.
A new tool-free chassis boasts low acoustics, handles for lifting, and an elegant industrial design. Reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of NVIDIA professional graphics from entry to high-end 3D. Take multitasking to a new level with support for up to eight displays.
Finally, Global Net Tech offering a range of features that you can mix and match to build your ideal configuration for rental purpose. OEM designs incorporate the flexibility and functionality you need today and easily expand to suit your evolving needs into the future. Generally, Workstations offer HP’s maximum performance through unique HP technologies.
Go beyond the basics to maximize your productivity, make IT management easy, and deliver a complete Workstation experience. Your work is critical, and your workstation needs to back you up. When it comes to reliable workstations HP Z Workstations and Dell Precision features has no compromise reliability, help maintain data integrity, and provide easy serviceability all from a system that has reliability built into its DNA.
Address: 838, 11th Cross Rd, 1st Stage, 3rd Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Phone: +91 9036010005