What is NVidia Ray Tracing If you're a gamer, then the chances are you've heard of ray tracing, but you might not know exactly what it means or why it's a big deal. We're here to help you find out. In its simplest form, ray tracing is a system that's used to enhance...
List of the effects and transitions that can be accelerated by CUDA in Adobe Premiere Pro: To appear in the Effects board just impacts that can be quickened by CUDA, click the Accelerated Effects symbol at the highest point of the Effects board. Here's a rundown of...
Global Nettech specializes in providing best of class graphics workstations designed to accelerate your CAD design or visual effects workflow. Rental from Global Nettech carry the industries top brands like Dell, HP, Lenovo and Apple. Call us +91 90360 10005 / Enquiry@globalnettech.com
Whether to go with a GeForce or Quadro graphics card what makes it similar?
1. The actual graphics processor powering both Geforce and Quadro series of cards is exactly the same because the processors come off of the same assembly line.
2. But Quadro cost multiples more than the GeForce. This is because the targeted customers for Quadro cards which are large content production studios, oil and resource exploration companies and engineering firms can afford these cards which allows NVIDIA to charge a premium for the couple extra features they enable.
What are the differences between GeForce and Quadro cards?
1. NVIDIA controls the specifications and quality assurance on all Quadro cards, but with GeForce cards the specifications and quality assurance are managed by the third party board partners.
2. Quadro cards are a little more reliable because NVIDIA chooses the higher quality graphics chips for them. This results in better reliability, lower power consumption and lower heat output.
3. Quadro cards have a larger video memory frame buffer that features error correction technology.
4. In terms of drivers, Quadro cards also get special drivers that are validated for professional grade applications such as for 3D modeling, animation, etc.
5. NVIDIA enables double precision floating point (FP64) capability on Quadro cards only (note: the new GeForce RTX also have this feature enabled). This allows for greater precision when performing calculations and drawing images.
Global Nettech recommend NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards as they provide high performance at a great value compared to Quadro cards.
For lower budget systems, we recommend NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB.
For higher budget systems, we recommend NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11 GB.