Choose the right product design Software for your team save your investment and for optimized Workstation hardware. Mostly used CAD Software or Mechanical Computer-Aided Design (MCAD) Programs are SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Dassault Catia and Autodesk Inventor...
Metaverse could build a world using both virtual and augmented reality as a daily part of our experience. Every person will have a character that represents themselves in the Metaverse called an avatar. Imagine the ability to try on different costumes and how that...
HP Z4 Workstations & HP Windows Mixed Reality Helmet
- HP Z4 workstation that will be equipped with Intel Xeon Wor Intel Core X processors and will offer support for dual-GPU configurations.
- The Z4 series workstations are designed for engineering, simulation, rendering and virtual reality applications.
- The ability to use Skylake X processors will allow customers to access workstation platforms since Xeon W processors provide more stable life cycle because of vPro technologies, while Skylake X processors provide higher operating frequencies.
- HP Z4 workstations based on Intel Core X processors will be equipped with a single gigabit Ethernet port and a single M.2 slot,
- HP Z4 Workstation with Xeon-W processors will provide dual gigabit ethernet port and dual M.2 slot.
- Both systems can accommodate professional video cards, up to two NVIDIA P6000or AMD Radeon Pro Wx 9100 cards.
- HP Xeon W based Z4 workstations are typically a choice for customers in the healthcare and civil engineering industries for reliability, security, and expandability
- HP Xeon Core X platforms are best suited for video games and content creation professionals in the VR sector
- HP Windows Mixed Reality helmet has hinged display, which can simply be lifted without having to remove the helmet from the head.
- The new helmet uses two LCD screens, one for each eye, 2.89 inches with a resolution of 1440×1440 and a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- The controllers are characterized by six degrees of freedom to track movements without restrictions.
- Even the helmet includes the tracking of the integrated movement so that it is possible to participate in virtual environments without the need for external trackers.
- Launch Kit includes Unreal Datasmith, an Unreal Engine tool that helps designers and artists simplify the process of importing data and CAD projects into Unreal Engine. Initially, Datasmith will offer support for 20 software packages, including Maya, Cinema 4D, Moto Auto / Archi CAD, Solidworks, and others.
Rental from Global Nettech carries the industry’s top brands like Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Apple. Other products such as laptop rental, mobile workstations rental, Apple Mac Desktop and Mac Laptop Rental services With Support Center in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore location, and affiliates around the nation, Global Nettech is suited to cater the needs of your company—wherever you are.
Address: 838, 11th Cross Rd, 1st Stage, 3rd Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Phone: +91 9036010005