HP Z 3D camera is based on 3D capture technology from HP. Particularly, 3D scanning easily integrated into a workstation computer with 3D software to process it and came bundled with a 3D printer.
HP Z Camera sticks to the top of display monitors with magnet. It has two cameras in it.
- One with 3D depth-sensing camera with an infrared diffractive optical element projector
- Second with 14.6 megapixel 2D camera
To use the camera, you need:
- A current HP Z series Workstation and E series monitors
- Windows 10 Must. Version can Win 10 Creator’s update.
- Minimum Intel Core i7 7th Gen or higher
- Min 16 GB of RAM
- Min 2GB of available storage
- NVIDIA GTX 960M or better for 3D Capture Via HP 3D Scan Pro software
For VR content creator, the HP Z Camera support real-time simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) tracking. So it can capture a physical object, and then reuse the digital version of it in virtual reality applications.
This unique design camera enhances workflows by scanning objects with graphics resolutions that have separate texture maps for physical-based rendering (PBR) and AR, VR and mixed reality content creation.
- Models made from objects that are matte, solid, non-transparent, and not too thin are more successful than models made from shiny, furry, flat, or transparent objects.
- Objects from 20 x 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 x 8 in) to 8 x 8 x 8 cm (3 x 3 x 3 in) are perfect to scan.
- HP Z 3D Camera need even lighting around it for better performance. Working on a scan in direct sunlight should be avoided.
The HP Z 3D Camera is compatible with most of the current HP Z and E series monitors and requires PC with Windows 10, 4th gen Intel Core™ i7-4709S or higher, 1xUSB-3.0 Type A, 1xUSB-2.0 Type A, minimum 16G RAM and 1.8GB available storage, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M or better NVIDIA graphics card required for 3D capture. HP Z 3D Camera by HP is not available in all regions. Global Nettech specializes in providing best of class graphic workstations designed to accelerate your VR Content Creator visit Us Now! https://www.globalnettech.com/ …… ! Checkout our youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJQd772PRlc&feature=youtu.be