NVIDIA Quadro RTX cards are the world’s first Ray-Tracing GPU based on Turing Architecture. These graphics cards revolutionizing the work of artists designers by helping to render photorealistic scenes in real time, add latest and new AI-based capabilities and enjoy fluid interactivity with complex scenes and models.
The NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX™ 8000, Quadro RTX 6000 and Quadro RTX 5000 are the three NVIDIA Quadro RTX cards unveiled by NVIDIA now. Users can now enjoy powerful capabilities like real-time interaction with complex designs and ray-traced photo-realistic detailed visual effects. This card also provides time and cost savings for film studios and production houses with increased throughput with their rendering workloads.
New and Latest technologies in Quadro RTX Professional GPUs :
- RT Cores Implement real-time ray tracing of environments or objects with physically genuine shadows, refractions, reflections, and global illumination.
- Turing Tensor Cores accelerates deep neural network inference and training, to power AI-enhanced products, rendering, and services.
- Turing Streaming Multiprocessor architecture accelerates complex simulation of real-world physics, with the support of up to 4,608 CUDA® cores and up to 16 trillion floating point operations in parallel with 16 trillion integer operations in one second
Performance of complex visual effects and graphics-intensive experiences are enhanced by Advanced programmable shading technologies.
Supports more complex designs, massive architectural datasets, 8K movie content and more by fast Samsung 16Gb GDDR6 memory.
NVIDIA NVLink helps to combine two GPUs with a high-speed link to expand memory capacity up to 96GB and provide up to 100GB/s of data transfer for higher performance.
Hardware support for Virtual Link and USB Type-C™ provides open industry standard for fulfilling the display, power, and bandwidth demands of next-generation VR headsets via a single USB-C™ connector
Variable Rate Shading, Multi-View Rendering, and VRWorks Audio are the new improved technologies to enhance the performance of VR applications.
Workstation and systems support Turing-based Quadro RTX GPUs:
- “Dell Precision 5820, 7820 and 7920 workstations supports NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 and 5000 GPUs to enable more immersive workflows, inferencing, training and hyperrealistic visualization.
- HP Z8 Workstation coupled with Turing-based Quadro RTX GPUs provide new levels of performance.
- The horsepower of Lenovo’s ThinkStation P920 or P720 coupled with Turing-based Quadro RTX GPUs advance the creative process faster than anything our customers have experienced ever before.
- Some selected models of Lenovo ThinkSystem servers support NVIDIA Turing-based Quadro RTX GPUs and bring the features RTX technology to professionals who want to scale their rendering in leading-edge data center implementations.
|NVIDIA Quadro Specification Comparison|
|RTX 8000||RTX 6000||RTX 5000||GV100|
|Memory Clock||14Gbps GDDR6||14Gbps GDDR6||14Gbps GDDR6||1.7Gbps HBM2|
|Memory Bus Width||384-bit||384-bit||256-bit||4096-bit|
|Half-Precision||32 TFLOPs?||32 TFLOPs?||?||29.6 TFLOPs|
|Single Precision||16 TFLOPs||16 TFLOPs||?||14.8 TFLOPs|
|Tensor Performance||500T OPs|
|Ray Performance||10 GRays/s||10 GRays/s||6 GRays/s||N/A|
|GPU||Unnamed Turing||Unnamed Turing||Unnamed Turing||GV100|
|Manufacturing Process||?||?||?||TSMC 12nm FFN|
|Launch Date||Q4 2018||Q4 2018||Q4 2018||March 2018|
For Workstation Rentals, Desktop Computer Rentals And Mobile Workstation Rentals With Graphics Cards At Best Prices — Contact +91 9036010005, Global Nettech Have Top Brands Like Hp And Dell All In One Workstation Pcs Send An Enquiry To Enquiry@Globalnettech.Com
Global Nettech (www.globalnettech.com)
Address: 838, 11th Cross Rd, 1st Stage, 3rd Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Phone: +91 9036010005